It’s weekly roundup time! Here’s all the great stuff we’ve written in the past seven days.
Usually we offer you a video version of the highlights of the last seven days here, but instead why not have a listen to our roundup of the year in 60 seconds?
Wednesday 1 January 2014
- Skype’s Twitter account compromised by Syrian Electronic Army
- Attack dismissed as “theoretical” by Snapchat used to plunder 4.6 million phone numbers
- SSCC 128 – Learning from 2013 for a safer, more secure 2014 [PODCAST]
Friday 3 January 2014
- OpenSSL website defacement – it wasn’t a HYPERVISOR HACK after all
- Online games Steam and Origin fall as gamers ring in New Year DDoS-ing
- Snapchat praises itself over giant phone number carelessness
- Facebook is being sued for intercepting users’ communications
- The exact number of people* who trust Facebook is… [POLL]
- Gaping admin access holes found in SoHo routers from Linksys, Netgear and others
- US court dismisses suit brought against border laptop searches
Saturday 4 January 2014
Would you like to keep up with all the stories we write? Why not sign up for our daily newsletter to make sure you don’t miss anything. You can easily unsubscribe if you decide you no longer want it.
Article source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/nakedsecurity/~3/qFzbYlKJXCI/