SSCC 121 – WordPress, OS X, iCloud, smartphone tracking and medical devices [PODCAST]
News, opinion, advice and research: here’s our latest quarter-hour security podcast, featuring Chet and Duck (Chester Wisniewski and Paul Ducklin) with their informative and entertaining take on the latest security news.
You may have noticed that it’s only a week since the latest full Chet Chat.
That’s not a mistake – by popular request, we’re going back to a weekly format, so your favourite security pocast will now come out twice as often as before!
Listen to this episode
(28 October 2013, duration 13’27”, size 8.1MB)
Download for later:
Stories covered in Chet Chat #120
- WordPress 3.7 with automatic security updating is out now
- OS X Mavericks – optional OS upgrade or critical security fix?
- Apple’s iCloud iConundrum – does convenience mean insecurity?
- Is your smartphone broadcasting your movements when you shop?
- Doctors disabled wireless in Dick Cheney’s pacemaker to thwart hacking
Article source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/nakedsecurity/~3/N2WpwTBWs8Y/